Saturday, January 24, 2015

First Love

Till Death Do Us Part... No. Not even death could make us part. I loved you, I love you and will love you forever.

I loved you. Its strange but I never told you. I never quite realized how much I loved you and how much you meant to me.

I wondered why I never understood the depth of love I had for you while you lived. It now seems pretty simple...plain and simple. I felt love in many other people around me. I felt love in many small things. But then you just felt every feeling of mine as your very own, looked at life the way I did, took my problems more than I cared for myself and waited for miracles to happen that would fetch me happiness. And you expected nothing in return, not even love. You did not want to bother me with details of your deteriorating health. Maybe I did not care to ask or listen enough. I was distracted with other insignificant things in my life, brooding on little problems while I forgot that you were extremely important.

Now I feel the love everywhere, in everything that you did for me which in turn seems to be the only thing you did for yourself.

I wish you had more time...time that I could spend with you... Or perhaps during the time that I had, I could have spent more of it together with you.

I miss the smile, the hugs, kiss, the first love and the first friend that you were to me.

Well...A year after you left this world I finally understand... God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. Love you Mom.

1 comment: